Welcome To Numa Boots!

Welcome to Numa Boots, a site designed to bring you only the best quality Gary Numan bootlegs. This is intended for fans, and is non profit and I ask anyone downloading from this site to respect that and to always support Gary by purchasing official releases. No commercially released material will be posted here, and I will honour the wishes of Gary and his representatives and remove any material if asked to do so. At Numa Boots we believe quality is better than quantity so that's exactly what we want....Soundboard recordings, radio broadcasts, studio demos etc.... or exceptional audience recordings. If you have anything that you think must be heard then let me know...it's good to share! Follow us on Twitter @Numaboots Join us on Facebook Numa Boots Email us numaboots@hotmail.co.uk

Monday 31 October 2011

Manchester Apollo 31st October 1993 (Dream Corrosion Tour)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KX8WNZWK

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

To celebrate Halloween I've got a show from the "Dream Corrosion" tour recorded at the Manchester Apollo on the 31st October 1993.

 Hope this helps you celebrate the darkest of holidays!

01.Machine & Soul
02.Outland
03.Me! I Disconnect From You
04.We Are So Fragile
05.Respect
06.Shame
07.Films
08.Dream Killer
09.Down In The Park
10.My World Storm
11.The Machman
12.Generator
13.Noise Noise
14.Cars
15.Voix
16.You Are In My Vision
17.It Must Have Been Years
18.That's Too Bad
19.Remind Me To Smile
20.I'm An Agent
21.Are "Friends" Electric?
22.My Breathing
23.I Don't Believe
24.Bombers
25.Jo The Waiter
26.We Are Glass

No comments:

Post a Comment