Welcome To Numa Boots!

Welcome to Numa Boots, a site designed to bring you only the best quality Gary Numan bootlegs. This is intended for fans, and is non profit and I ask anyone downloading from this site to respect that and to always support Gary by purchasing official releases. No commercially released material will be posted here, and I will honour the wishes of Gary and his representatives and remove any material if asked to do so. At Numa Boots we believe quality is better than quantity so that's exactly what we want....Soundboard recordings, radio broadcasts, studio demos etc.... or exceptional audience recordings. If you have anything that you think must be heard then let me know...it's good to share! Follow us on Twitter @Numaboots Join us on Facebook Numa Boots Email us numaboots@hotmail.co.uk

Saturday 1 October 2011

Birmingham Town Hall 6th November 1994 (Sacrifice Tour)


I like this one even though it's got a bit of a booming sound and it's an incomplete show (I'm guessing the last 5 or so tracks are missing) but don't let that put you off!

If you want a complete show from this tour check out the previously posted final night of the tour at London's Astoria 2 or the official release "Dark Light".

01.Intro (Pray)
02.A Question Of Faith
03.I Dream Of Wires
04.Noise Noise
05.Listen To The Sirens
06.Everyday I Die
07.Desire
08.Friends
09.Scar
10.Magic
11.M.E.
12.Replicas
13.Stormtrooper In Drag
14.Deadliner
15.Bleed
16.Love & Napalm
17.I'm An Agent

No comments:

Post a Comment