Welcome To Numa Boots!

Welcome to Numa Boots, a site designed to bring you only the best quality Gary Numan bootlegs. This is intended for fans, and is non profit and I ask anyone downloading from this site to respect that and to always support Gary by purchasing official releases. No commercially released material will be posted here, and I will honour the wishes of Gary and his representatives and remove any material if asked to do so. At Numa Boots we believe quality is better than quantity so that's exactly what we want....Soundboard recordings, radio broadcasts, studio demos etc.... or exceptional audience recordings. If you have anything that you think must be heard then let me know...it's good to share! Follow us on Twitter @Numaboots Join us on Facebook Numa Boots Email us numaboots@hotmail.co.uk

Saturday 1 October 2011

The Garage, Glasgow 19th February 2001 (Pure Tour)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=U1F81B8H

 
Great sounding recording from the UK leg of the excellent "Pure" tour. An essential download!

01.Intro
02.Pure
03.Films
04.Rip
05.Listen To My Voice
06.Metal
07.Down In The Park
08.Walking With Shadows
09.My Jesus
10.Torn
11.Everyday I Die
12.Me! I Disconnect From You
13.I Can't Breathe
14.Are "Friends" Electric?
15.Cars
16.Voix
17.Remind Me To Smile
18.A Prayer For The Unborn

No comments:

Post a Comment