Welcome To Numa Boots!

Welcome to Numa Boots, a site designed to bring you only the best quality Gary Numan bootlegs. This is intended for fans, and is non profit and I ask anyone downloading from this site to respect that and to always support Gary by purchasing official releases. No commercially released material will be posted here, and I will honour the wishes of Gary and his representatives and remove any material if asked to do so. At Numa Boots we believe quality is better than quantity so that's exactly what we want....Soundboard recordings, radio broadcasts, studio demos etc.... or exceptional audience recordings. If you have anything that you think must be heard then let me know...it's good to share! Follow us on Twitter @Numaboots Join us on Facebook Numa Boots Email us numaboots@hotmail.co.uk

Monday 3 October 2011

Birmingham Academy 15th February 2001 (Pure Tour)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8LVKV8KD

01.Intro & Pure
02.Films
03.Rip
04.Listen To My Voice
05.Metal
06.Down In The Park
07.Walking With Shadows
08.My Jesus
09.Torn
10.Everyday I Die
11.Me! I Disconnect From You
12.I Can't Breathe
13.Are "Friends" Electric?
14.Cars
15.Voix
16.Remind Me To Smile
17.A Prayer For The Unborn

No comments:

Post a Comment