Welcome To Numa Boots!

Welcome to Numa Boots, a site designed to bring you only the best quality Gary Numan bootlegs. This is intended for fans, and is non profit and I ask anyone downloading from this site to respect that and to always support Gary by purchasing official releases. No commercially released material will be posted here, and I will honour the wishes of Gary and his representatives and remove any material if asked to do so. At Numa Boots we believe quality is better than quantity so that's exactly what we want....Soundboard recordings, radio broadcasts, studio demos etc.... or exceptional audience recordings. If you have anything that you think must be heard then let me know...it's good to share! Follow us on Twitter @Numaboots Join us on Facebook Numa Boots Email us numaboots@hotmail.co.uk

Sunday 12 February 2012

QM Union Glasgow 6th December 2006 (Telekon Tour)

https://rapidshare.com/files/4246152887/Gary_Numan_QM_Union_Glasgow_6th_Dec_2006.zip



This has been sitting on the request list for quite some time now and it's nice to know you guys are still looking out for each other as Musky03 sent this to me today to finally fill the request! Many thanks as always Musky - top man! Quality wise it's an audience recording which is a bit murky on the vocal but overall isn't too bad, check the sample if in doubt! Artwork included.

So remember if you have anything to share with you fellow Numan fans then just let me know!

01.This Wreckage
02.Remind Me To Smile
03.I Dream Of Wires
04.Telekon
05.The Aircrash Bureau
06.Photograph
07.Sleep By Windows
08.Please Push No More
09.Remember I Was Vapour
10.I'm An Agent
11.We Are Glass
12.The Joy Circuit
13.A Game Called Echo
14.I Die : You Die
15.Down In The Park
16.Are "Friends" Electric?

3 comments:

  1. excellent..girl whooping at the beginning is a bit of a pain but still brill cheers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always good to see one of my photographs being put to good use.

    The cover is one of mine taken from the Manchester Academy gig. Is it over six years ago?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Taylor, Great photo, I hope this is ok to keep up as this is the cover that was sent in and it looks great...let me know if you would like it removed but if not many thanks! Time does indeed fly though!

    ReplyDelete