Welcome To Numa Boots!

Welcome to Numa Boots, a site designed to bring you only the best quality Gary Numan bootlegs. This is intended for fans, and is non profit and I ask anyone downloading from this site to respect that and to always support Gary by purchasing official releases. No commercially released material will be posted here, and I will honour the wishes of Gary and his representatives and remove any material if asked to do so. At Numa Boots we believe quality is better than quantity so that's exactly what we want....Soundboard recordings, radio broadcasts, studio demos etc.... or exceptional audience recordings. If you have anything that you think must be heard then let me know...it's good to share! Follow us on Twitter @Numaboots Join us on Facebook Numa Boots Email us numaboots@hotmail.co.uk

Saturday 11 February 2012

Electric Ballroom, Camden, London 26th September 1991 (The Emotion Tour)

https://rapidshare.com/#!download|683tl2|1763258854|Numan_Electric_Ballroom_26th_Septrember_1991.zip|172041|R~0|0|0|RapidPro expired. (34fa3175)

This is a great find sent in by Musky03 (thanks matey!) I will let him tell you about it in his own words....

"In 1991, I met a guy, now a friend, who was a big Numan fan. He was still very keen, whilst my interest was declining. Nevertheless, we travelled from Sussex up to Camden for one of the gigs at the Electric Ballroom (26th September). I am pretty sure that this is a recording of this gig, the reason being, that as I said Numan wasn't doing it for me by this point, so I was no longer buying the albums let alone acquiring bootlegs, but my mate sent me this one as a record of the gig. I no longer have the tape so cannot check for sure."

This is a SOUNDBOARD source and despite a couple of tracks that are cut short for tape flips etc ("America" is only the first minute for instance) this is an excellent recording.
01.Intro (Hanoi)
02.Me! I Disconnect From You
03.Call Out The Dogs
04.Your Fascination
05.Outland
06.Respect
07.Cars
08.Devious
09.The Sleeproom
10.Are "Friends" Electric?
11.Soul Protection
12.Confession
13.From Russia Infected
14.My World Storm
15.Emotion
16.Cold Metal Rhythm
17.America
18.Young Heart

1 comment:

  1. It's a shame, because now Rapidshare have limited their download rate to near dial-up speed. Suppose they are taking the Megaupload thing as a positive thing for them. Thanks for posting these, though. Can't have enough GN boots.

    ReplyDelete