Welcome To Numa Boots!

Welcome to Numa Boots, a site designed to bring you only the best quality Gary Numan bootlegs. This is intended for fans, and is non profit and I ask anyone downloading from this site to respect that and to always support Gary by purchasing official releases. No commercially released material will be posted here, and I will honour the wishes of Gary and his representatives and remove any material if asked to do so. At Numa Boots we believe quality is better than quantity so that's exactly what we want....Soundboard recordings, radio broadcasts, studio demos etc.... or exceptional audience recordings. If you have anything that you think must be heard then let me know...it's good to share! Follow us on Twitter @Numaboots Join us on Facebook Numa Boots Email us numaboots@hotmail.co.uk

Sunday 4 March 2012

***DEAD LINKS***

It looks like Rapidshare deletes anything that hasn't been downloaded for 30 days, so what I will do rather than try and keep on top of this for gigs that potentially people have got or don't want is create this post in order for people to tell me about dead links of gigs they are interested in downloading.

Simply leave a comment on this post of the gig (venue/year etc) and I will re-up them asap. I have a new ISP from next week so that should be easier as well, fingers crossed!

9 comments:

  1. could you not use 4shared as with the numan folder

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Numan folder is ace! NeilKelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can only find two links that work on rapidshare. Any chance of refreshing some of them please :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. As most Rapidshare links expire when not in constant use I prefer to re-up the ones that people actually want....just let me know a list of the ones you are after and I will re-up them for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi

    That would be great if you could re-up these:

    Newcastle Riverside 3rd October 1991 (The Emotion Tour)
    Leicester De Montfort Hall 28th March 1991 (Outland Tour)
    Birmingham Alexandra Theatre 2nd October 1988 (Metal Rhythm Tour)
    Cambridge Junction 1st December 2009 (Pleasure Principle Tour)
    Hatfield Forum 11th December 2011 (Dead Son Rising Tour)

    Many Thanks - really glad I found your site :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. All the above are now active again....grab them while you can! Feel free to ask for any others!----*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much! I've made a start and yes, i'll let you know if any others appeal to me once I've listened to these a few times. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi,
    Please re-up Pure demos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pure Demos are live again! https://rapidshare.com/files/1380517871/Pure%20Demos.rar

    ReplyDelete