Welcome To Numa Boots!

Welcome to Numa Boots, a site designed to bring you only the best quality Gary Numan bootlegs. This is intended for fans, and is non profit and I ask anyone downloading from this site to respect that and to always support Gary by purchasing official releases. No commercially released material will be posted here, and I will honour the wishes of Gary and his representatives and remove any material if asked to do so. At Numa Boots we believe quality is better than quantity so that's exactly what we want....Soundboard recordings, radio broadcasts, studio demos etc.... or exceptional audience recordings. If you have anything that you think must be heard then let me know...it's good to share! Follow us on Twitter @Numaboots Join us on Facebook Numa Boots Email us numaboots@hotmail.co.uk

Saturday 28 January 2012

Ultravox - "Whiskey All Round" 30th December 1979

http://www.4shared.com/rar/qIVYr5eL/Numaboots-UV-Whiskey_79.html?

I got an email yesterday asking if I could re-up the Ultravox and the John Foxx posts which should all now be live again. While I was doing this I realised I had some other Ultravox recordings I hadn't posted so here is one of those now!

This is titled "Whiskey All Round" and is from the American tour at the end of 1979 shortly after the departure of Foxx and before the release of the "Vienna" album. It's an audience recording which has some intrusive moments of conversation (that is unless you want to know what someone thinks of the new Jam album!) but the music is good and the band have a good vibe even in the "new streamlined" line up!

01.Astradyne
02.New Europeans
03.Quiet Man
04.Sound To Sound
05.All Stood Still
06.Mr X
07.Western Promise
08.Slow Motion
09.Sleepwalk
10.I Can't Stay Long
11.Kings Lead Hat

Photo Credit : Grundnick with many thanks
http://www.flickr.com/photos/9716802@N02/with/3126088427/

No comments:

Post a Comment