Welcome To Numa Boots!

Welcome to Numa Boots, a site designed to bring you only the best quality Gary Numan bootlegs. This is intended for fans, and is non profit and I ask anyone downloading from this site to respect that and to always support Gary by purchasing official releases. No commercially released material will be posted here, and I will honour the wishes of Gary and his representatives and remove any material if asked to do so. At Numa Boots we believe quality is better than quantity so that's exactly what we want....Soundboard recordings, radio broadcasts, studio demos etc.... or exceptional audience recordings. If you have anything that you think must be heard then let me know...it's good to share! Follow us on Twitter @Numaboots Join us on Facebook Numa Boots Email us numaboots@hotmail.co.uk

Saturday 28 January 2012

Thanks Clive!

After the closure of Megaupload I started loading all posts to Rapidshare to try and get things back to normal asap, being a one man show this was a slow process not helped by the fact that my net speed isn't the best. I was talking to my friend Clive (who saw his first Numan show in December!) and he stepped up and offered to help get the posts back up as quickly as possible....he has links now for a lot of the early posts on Numa Boots which I will start posting this weekend. We will both continue to work until we are completely live again. So can I just take this moment to give Clive a massive shout out and thank him for all the work he is doing in this hour of need!

Clive You The Man!

No comments:

Post a Comment