Welcome To Numa Boots!

Welcome to Numa Boots, a site designed to bring you only the best quality Gary Numan bootlegs. This is intended for fans, and is non profit and I ask anyone downloading from this site to respect that and to always support Gary by purchasing official releases. No commercially released material will be posted here, and I will honour the wishes of Gary and his representatives and remove any material if asked to do so. At Numa Boots we believe quality is better than quantity so that's exactly what we want....Soundboard recordings, radio broadcasts, studio demos etc.... or exceptional audience recordings. If you have anything that you think must be heard then let me know...it's good to share! Follow us on Twitter @Numaboots Join us on Facebook Numa Boots Email us numaboots@hotmail.co.uk

Sunday 4 December 2011

Nottingham Rock City 2nd December 2009 (Pleasure Principle Tour)

I am a bit conflicted about whether or not to post this one...it has nothing to do with it being a great sounding recording or not (it is btw) or whether it's a great set or show (it is on both counts) but it comes down to this...the original post was in FLAC and the uploaders wish was to keep it that way except for personal use. I converted this to MP3 for a friend and I listen to a lot of shows on my i-pod so it's easier for me too. I'm guessing that a lot of you do the same so if you want this show for that option here it is...however if you want to listen at home and in a lossless format then please use the FLAC links. I have included the text file that came with the original upload and I hope that this reasoning will be ok with the original poster as I have no wish to upset anyone or devalue the hard work put in to getting this great recording. So again MANY THANKS for this show.

MP3


FLAC

01.Random
02.Airlane
03.Metal
04.Complex
05.Films
06.M.E.
07.Tracks
08.Observer
09.Conversation
10.Cars
11.Engineers
12.Asylum
13.The Fall
14.Pure
15.Down In The Park
16.Haunted
17.Halo
18.Jagged
19.Are "Friends" Electric?
20.We Are So Fragile
21.A Prayer For The Unborn

No comments:

Post a Comment