Welcome To Numa Boots!

Welcome to Numa Boots, a site designed to bring you only the best quality Gary Numan bootlegs. This is intended for fans, and is non profit and I ask anyone downloading from this site to respect that and to always support Gary by purchasing official releases. No commercially released material will be posted here, and I will honour the wishes of Gary and his representatives and remove any material if asked to do so. At Numa Boots we believe quality is better than quantity so that's exactly what we want....Soundboard recordings, radio broadcasts, studio demos etc.... or exceptional audience recordings. If you have anything that you think must be heard then let me know...it's good to share! Follow us on Twitter @Numaboots Join us on Facebook Numa Boots Email us numaboots@hotmail.co.uk

Sunday 10 June 2012

Cambridge Junction, 30th May 2012 (Machine Music Tour)

As promised here is the full set from a great gig at the Cambridge Junction. I normally go to the London shows but decided that it would be great to see Numan at a much smaller venue like the Junction so went for this instead. We got a great show but without the guest appearances from Rrussel and Chris and bloody hell was it hot in there! I thought the Officers were a great support and bought their debt cd from the merch desk after their set and would recommend it. The Machine Music dvd itself I did think was a little over priced at £28 (due to licensing the clips apparently) so for me it's going to have to be youtube for now! I loved the idea of the set and was looking forward to hearing tracks like "Bombers" and some long lost (live anyway) gems. The set list is great and I know we will all say he should do this track or that track (I would love to hear some of the "Metal Rhythm" tracks live again for instance) but for me it really should have flowed better. It did seem like it jumped about all over the place and didn't quite gell....despite that it was a great gig!

This one was sent in by Joff and then tweaked and enhanced by Bill Davies so BIG THANKS to them both!

https://rapidshare.com/files/1080038724/Cambridge_Junction_30th_May_2012__Machine_Music_Tour_.rar

01.Beserker
02.Metal
03.The Fall
04.Bombers
05.Crazier
06.Call Out The Dogs
07.Dominion Day
08.This Wreckage
09.Absolution
10.That's Too Bad
11.In A Dark Place
12.Down In The Park
13.Rip
14.Love Needs No Disguise
15.Warriors
16.I Die : You Die
17.We Are Glass
18.Healing
19.Cars
20.Are "Friends" Electric?

4 comments:

  1. Hi, I have downloaded this but can't open. Help is needed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok....is it only this you have trouble with? I take it you have winrar...if not download that and problem solved! If not leave a bit of info about what the exact issue is and I will try and help out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I used to upload the bootlegs from the Numan Folder to a youtube account called GaryNumanAlbums. Thank you for your hard work!

    ReplyDelete