Welcome To Numa Boots!

Welcome to Numa Boots, a site designed to bring you only the best quality Gary Numan bootlegs. This is intended for fans, and is non profit and I ask anyone downloading from this site to respect that and to always support Gary by purchasing official releases. No commercially released material will be posted here, and I will honour the wishes of Gary and his representatives and remove any material if asked to do so. At Numa Boots we believe quality is better than quantity so that's exactly what we want....Soundboard recordings, radio broadcasts, studio demos etc.... or exceptional audience recordings. If you have anything that you think must be heard then let me know...it's good to share! Follow us on Twitter @Numaboots Join us on Facebook Numa Boots Email us numaboots@hotmail.co.uk

Tuesday 19 April 2011

Ultravox! - Radiohuset, Stockholm, Sweden 19th September 1977 (SBD)

I thought long and hard about whether to post these or not as it's the first thing that isn't directly featuring Gary Numan to appear on Numa Boots. However I know that many of you will like to hear these excellent soundboard recordings of Ultravox! with John Foxx on vocals. Now if I had to justify the inclusion on Numa Boots I could go for the Billy Currie angle or the recent live dates with John Foxx, but as I don't have to justify it I'll leave it to you to decide whether you want these or not!

http://www.4shared.com/rar/3MJKQCrB/Numaboots-UV-Stockholm_77.html?

01.I Want To Be A Machine
02.Slip Away
03.Frozen Ones
04.Distant Smile
05.Young Savage
06.My Sex
07.Artificial Life
08.Wide Boys - Saturday Night (In The City Of The Dead)
09.The Wild, The Beautiful And The Damned
10.RockWrok
11.Fear In The Western World

No comments:

Post a Comment